Bro, what a fucking year.
One of my favorites so far in PFS young life. It definitely has been one of those where I was fucking terrified and did the hard shit anyways.
2021 was the year I learned that when you throw your whole heart and get back up after every failure, the universe rewards you. With progress, success, and opportunities others would think were delusional.
A subset of a much larger list of milestones this year:
- I quit. Then came back with full tenacity
- Set up my website - finally not fully reliant on Etsy.
- I put everything into TikTok for 3 months. It exploded
- Changed my content strategy - how do I want others to feel when seeing my brand.
- Trademarked a slogan. Yeah, I hired a lawyer, sent cease and desist letters…the works.
- Designed and made my own t shirt
- Purchased an e-commerce course.
- Purchased my dream camera.
- Upgraded my dining room to my dream studio!
- Made AMAZING kick ass friends through social
Thank you all for being a part of Pseudo Force Studio’s story! I can’t put to words how grateful I am for all of you <3